St. John's Day Celebration
Pay via PayPal
When: Sunday, June 24th, 2018
Time: 10 am - 4 pm
Where: Nevada County ~ Registration required to receive location & directions to this field class.
How to Register:
1) Fill out the Registration form to the right.
*Please note there are 2 email address fields. The first field is for regular email correspondence. The second field is for the email address linked to your PayPal account. This helps us identify your PayPal payment.
2) Pay for the event via PayPal.
3) For Cash Payments:
You can also pay with cash in person at the school.
Please call to set up a time: 530-470-6166.
4) Location Information: Once payment is received, you will receive an email with location, directions, what to wear and what to bring for this outdoor event.
Refunds are available up to 1 week before the event (6/17/18 at 5 pm is the deadline for a refund). You will be refunded the full amount. Please email us at email@example.com and put "Refund Request" in the subject line in order to process your refund.
Scroll down to see all of our events.
Please check this page often for updates and new events.
Come join us at the
Open House & Healer's Bazaar!
Visit the school, meet the teachers, shop for holiday herbal gifts and enjoy alternative healing practices on display at our upcoming open house.
For those interested in attending the Acorn School of Herbal Medicine, this open house is a great opportunity to look through the curriculum for the Footprints in Medical Herbalism Program and ask any questions. Come explore our course materials and see what we have to offer.
We will also be announcing our next Footprints program dates for 2018.
This event is free to the public. No registration necessary. We hope to see you there!
• Spend a full day immersed in plant wisdom
• Discover the rich history & medicine of St. John’s Wort
• Make your own medicines to take home (materials provided)
St. John's Day Celebration Registration Form: